The parole of a shy person: Short Recap

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Short Recap

April was an interesting month for me, both bad and worse. *grin* Somehow, I managed to stick with my education, and things may actually be looking up now. I have a job, I'm looking for a new(er) car and prospects for a relationship are improving. Probably what impresses me the most is that my grades haven't slipped all that much through all this. I certainly hope that this tenacity contiues.

I'm off for that final stretch before finals when I realize that I've been slacking and have 30 unfinished labs to hand in and prep for finals. I apologize in advance, as I know that for the next two weeks, posts are going to be infrequent (So make me feel better by checking back often!). If you're still in school, good luck with finals, and if you're not, just remember that Memorial day weekend is just a few weeks away!

4 Comments:

At May 02, 2006 12:48 PM, Blogger JM said...

Good luck with finals buddy. Been there and it really felt "final" at times.

 
At May 02, 2006 2:31 PM, Blogger AK said...

Good luck to you too!

 
At May 03, 2006 11:18 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Good luck.

And you're right, April sucks.

 
At May 03, 2006 1:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with your finals! Just a few more weeks and it'll be over!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home