The parole of a shy person: Crash

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Crash

Just got back from the collision/auto body shop where they towed my wreck of a car after I got into a car accident. How I wish this was merely a April Fool's prank of poor taste. No one was hurt, I only suffered whip lash from my seatbelt holding me back. The air bag didn't even deploy. Good thing the relative velocities were very low.

To add insult to injury, right after the accident, the guy who was hiring to me to work today told me he didn't need my help. Which, had he called before I was supposed to head there, I would not have been on that road today. Right now, I feel like curling up into a little ball and forgetting the world exists.

3 Comments:

At April 01, 2006 6:33 PM, Blogger Buffy said...

Smile. You've made it through another day.

 
At April 01, 2006 10:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, I'm glad you're ok. It could have been much worse.

Hugs,
Cinthia

 
At April 03, 2006 7:29 PM, Blogger Marissa said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear this. I know that feeling of not wanting to exist. I've said that before too...but let's thank God you are safe and healthy and alive. And know that I'm thinking of you and sending hugs your way...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home