The parole of a shy person: Nothing to see here.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Nothing to see here.

I must apologize for this pittance of a post, as I have a pile of midterms this week and next, so I have been trying to study for them. If I make it through all of this, I may banish the letters C, E, F, I, L, R, V, W, and Z from the alphabet. Heck, since I am at it, I might as well banish them all. There's no need for them. We did quite well without them in the first place.

I hope I will need a break and take some time to write something substantial by Wednesday, but I don't want to set a precedence by actually promising anything. Fear of commitment and all that. ;)

5 Comments:

At March 20, 2006 2:47 PM, Blogger JM said...

Just study for your finals. The post can wait, and we'll still be here ready to read it when you do post.

 
At March 20, 2006 4:12 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

So, back to hieroglyphics, huh? Will make blogging interesting...

 
At March 21, 2006 9:53 AM, Blogger alannajoy said...

Good luck on ur midterms Grant! I'm sure you will do wonderful.

 
At March 21, 2006 6:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Best of luck on your midterms. We'll be patiently waiting :)

 
At March 21, 2006 10:11 PM, Blogger Grant said...

First test down, three more to go. Is it a bad sign when no one leaves the room after the professor says time is up and you haven't finished more than 75% of the test? The good news is that he gave us an extra hour to finish it.

I was thinking that we all would start posting using pictionary. But, heiroglyphics works too. Maybe I really should learn to read and write chinese. Lol.

It's more likely that I won't be posting many comments than posting something for my blog. I imagine catching up will take me some time to do.

Thanks for all the luck you are wishing for me! I am hoping I do well on all of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home