The parole of a shy person: Fixing the laptop

Friday, October 05, 2007

Fixing the laptop

Quite the indian summer we're having right now. It's early October and I am wearing shorts and a t-shirt. If it weren't for the high pollen counts, I would actually enjoy it all.

So, as I mentioned in this previous post, I am without laptop. I hadn't realized how dependent I had become of it. In fact, it has been pretty hard to record my thoughts for blogging wihtout something nearby to type them into.

Hopefully, that should change soon. I found this relatively cheap hard drive for $80 that holds 120Gb of data. Or roughly four times what the old one held. And it's faster too.

Probably the only thing I don't look forward to is re-installing all the software. I figure that it'll take me two days to put everything I use back in there. Well, no pain, no gain as they say. It should be arriving on Monday.

1 Comments:

At October 05, 2007 1:10 PM, Blogger JM said...

Good luck with the new drive.
I have also come to the realization that I'm dependent on my laptop and cell phone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home