The parole of a shy person: Crazy plans

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Crazy plans

I've never been as preoccupied with a pending photoshoot as the one that is coming next weekend. Midway through September, I was in touch with a non-profit organization that was considering to use my services to cover their upcoming event.

After a week's discussion, I was selected as their photographer. The only thing is that they wanted me to contract three more photographers to work with me. These past two weeks, I have been quietly contacting area photographers to see whose services I could obtain for this weekend.

I've had to chase down photographers, some not even in the country at that point, to see if they would be willing. This is what I get for responding yes to the question, "Do you think you could do it better?" If my hair were long enough, I'd have pulled it all out by now.

So, the concept is to have three photographers doing portraits of the attendees and one photographer shooting photos of the overall event. I am not sure I look forward to doing the event or look forward to the day after the event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home