The parole of a shy person: There's nothing wrong with it!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

There's nothing wrong with it!

See? Staring isn't socially incorrect! It's all the rage in New York City now.

There's nothing wrong with me! Nothing! I can stare as many times as I want. I suppose if I did a little dance right now, you would think there was something wrong with me. *dance* *dance* *dance*

Ok, I got that all out of my system for now. At least I now have an valid excuse for staring at someone. I wonder if that will be enough. Time to go find out. I just need to make sure that I am staring at the eyes and not elsewhere that rhymes with eyes. *grin*

(Now, did this post seem to come out of left field or what?)

1 Comments:

At February 02, 2006 9:29 AM, Blogger JM said...

Hilarious post! Posts that come from left field are the best catches!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home