The parole of a shy person: An update on my angry friend.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

An update on my angry friend.

An update on this post: I forgot to go and have this talk with my angry friend. In fact, forgetting to go in and talk to him caused him to feel more remorseful than talking to him. Some friends passed this information on to me. Rather than have this discussion with him right now, I am going to pretend that it didn't happen and just drop it.

It may seem that I am avoiding the issue, and I don't doubt that he will lose his temper again. However, taking him to task for his anger issues didn't work the first time. Perhaps acting like it didn't happen might have the reverse effect of causing him to think about it in far more detail than if I had said something to him. I will give it a try and see how things go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home