The parole of a shy person: Good bye Blogger

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Good bye Blogger

No, I'm not quitting this blog. Nor am I dignifying this manufactured celebration that happens today with more than a sentence. Merely, I am waving goodbye to the blogger that I started on almost a year and a half ago.

It seems that after today, I will be forced to switch over to Google's version of Blogger. As those who read my blog avidly know, there are somethings about Google that don't appeal to me. And despite my desire to remain on the old server, I won't have a choice the next time I log on.

I worry that I will lose all my older posts, as well as the unpublished drafts that I never got around to completing to my satisfaction. One feature I always wanted but never saw enacted happens to be a backup feature. So, before I log out today, I need to copy and paste all those unfinished thoughts into a document before I bid that last adieu.

On a side note, it's so cold out that I've begun using my notebook for what it really is, a lap warmer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home