The parole of a shy person: A free day!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

A free day!

Today, I have a couple of rare days off. Not that I don't need the money, but for some reason, this weekend wasn't very busy. I had to laugh at myself when the realization arose that I have no idea what to do with myself. I have this weekend without demands upon my time and so many things I've put off that I don't even know where to start. I guess I'll have to make it up as I go along.

Maybe I'll work on those wedding photos I took two weeks ago that I've put off because the couple has gone on their honeymoon and won't be in town for another week. Or work on straightening out the mess that I once called my room. There's that book I've been wanting to read but haven't had a solid block of time to read it in. Perhaps, I'll (ok, this is a remote one) do my engineering homework. I could do that large pile of laundry.... nah, that sounds too much like work.

Maybe, I'll go grocery shopping so that I can make myself a nice dinner. I could turn on the tube and see what's been showing in the evenings when I am normally at work. Or even call up some friends to see what they are up to and join them. There's always paintball as an option. Or, I could go brush off the rust on my pool playing skills.

*grin* So many things that I could do, and not enough time to do them all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home