The parole of a shy person: What a beautiful day!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

What a beautiful day!

I just got back from spending a glorius (and very warm) afternoon taking pictures at a local arboretum that is called Planting Fields. I couldn't believe my thermostat, which read 72 degrees in January! (I bet that fact will get all the global warming doomsayers to gyrate wildly in glee. I personally consider it a once in a lifetime anomaly.) I took advantage of the weather to capture some spring-like growth in the middle of winter. Here are some of the photos I took:

You could actually see light going through the petals on this flower.


Would you believe it's winter here in New York, looking at the last picture? Those are flowers on that bush. I couldn't believe it's January. Of course, I also wouldn't mind having a house that looked a bit like that too. *grin*

So how did everyone else spend this day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home