The parole of a shy person: I have mixed feelings about this.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I have mixed feelings about this.

So. I called her. We have a date for coffee Thursday in Manhattan. We're meeting there because she lives in New Jersey. I took the night off at one of my jobs so that I can go in and meet up with her.

I've mixed feelings about this. I'm already getting cold feet. Lol. I am not sure that this is a good idea. Yet, I am eagerly anticipating this. If I weren't so darn busy, I'd spend a day and a half meditating on this so that I could get an idea of where I really stand on this matter. Instead, I'll be too busy to put a thought to how I feel and what I will say or do when we meet.

Is it too late to call this thing off? And still, I can hardly wait.

2 Comments:

At September 23, 2006 1:23 AM, Blogger Marissa said...

anticipation and anxiety all rolled into one -- nothing describes a first date better. can't wait to hear about it!! if nothing else, chalk it up to experience. that's what i always do, anyway (just went on the weirdest, most awkward first date ever, by the way...)

 
At September 24, 2006 10:36 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Don't call it off! Have fun and tell us how it went.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home