The parole of a shy person: Regaining lost coordination?

Monday, August 07, 2006

Regaining lost coordination?

This week, I have to regain my swing for a arc-pitch softball tournament that I've been invited to. I haven't lifted up my softball bat in over a year (Memorial day 2005 to be exact). I'll be hitting the batting cages this week spending money I probably shouldn't, but I need to do something during my days off. So, why not hitting a smallish leather ball around?

No doubt my fielding skills have atrophied away. I won't have a chance to practice that because I've been working on the weekends, and I have missed all the practices. I guess I can still play outfield. Lol.

Despite the likely loss of coordination, I am still excited to play. The tournament is this Saturday, and I've taken the weekend off to be well rested. I wonder if all this working out will translate to hitting harder and farther.

*grin* I can hardly wait to find out. I'm off to find that winning swing.

1 Comments:

At August 11, 2006 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck - I'm sure you'll get back into the swing of things right away.

Do you see what I did there? Swing? Get it?

OK, I'll leave now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home