The parole of a shy person: Things being as they are.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Things being as they are.

I'm writing this post from my laptop instead of my desktop because like everything else this year, it had to break at an inopportune time. The cpu has been acting strange lately, freezing or shutting down without notice. I've lost three posts since Friday, and I am starting to lose my patience (not to mention my temper) with this computer. It is time for a replacement, as it is nearly seven years old. It'll be interesting to see where I'll be able to find funds for this.

Much as I'd like to write something interesting, I am so put out with my computer that I really don't feel like writing anything. I have to go shopping for another system, and once that is complete, I'll begin posting again. I may manage to post some from my laptop, however, with things as they are, I can't make any promises.

In a week or two, I should have the new rig up and running, and posts (as well as comments) shall spring forth hence. I may even try logging in on campus if I can. Until then, everybody keep writing.

2 Comments:

At June 27, 2006 8:42 AM, Blogger Cheryl said...

sorry about your computer. That is just one of the worst things to have happen.

 
At June 27, 2006 11:48 PM, Blogger alannajoy said...

oh no! u need to get urself a newbie!! Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home