The parole of a shy person: Moving in a new direction.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Moving in a new direction.

There's no use in denying it. I simply haven't been in much of a desire to put up posts anymore. In part because it's degenerated into me posting about all the calamities that keep befalling me and not about what I think anymore. I've had so many unfortunate things happen to me in the past two years that I feel that the general demeanor of this blog has become too negative.

That will change though. I have resolved to myself (often the hardest one to please) that I must stop waiting for happiness in relationships to come to me. I will make an effort to go to it. Now, that's not to say that I intend walk up to the next female I think is attractive and ask her out. I plan to pick a random topic and write what I think about it. Whether it is only a few sentences or a multipart post. (Very much the engineer's plan here. Build up in small steps towards the eventual goal.)

I hope that this will change my perception of what I am writing and redirect myself back towards seeking a relationship. I hope that it will make it easier to talk about what I think and allow me to gather my thoughts on a subject. Well, wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home