The parole of a shy person: A sharp coifed man

Friday, April 04, 2008

A sharp coifed man

What is it about hair styles that women give so much attention to them? It never fails that when I get a hair cut, I inevitably catch people (especially women) around me giving me lingering looks. Today, I've caught out of the corner of my eye five six different (and attractive) women (as well as two guys) stare at me. If I had looked at them that long, they'd be very uncomfortable! One even looked straight back at me as she walked on by. I don't get it.

Last week, the same server that didn't even glance my way became flustered and all thumbs today serving me. I didn't look at her nor act any differently. Do I look that differently to them?

I begin to think that this reaction must be genetically hard coded somehow. Are women predisposed to visual attraction to clean cut men? Is it because I present to them an appearance of reliability and stability because my hair is cut close to my head? Some day, I'll dare pose this to some woman and see what answers I get.

As I've said often enough before, I don't mind the looking, I just don't understand why I get them only after I get a hair cut. Anyone want to explain this phenomenon to me in the mean time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home