The parole of a shy person: I might as well tape my mouth shut.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I might as well tape my mouth shut.

I know. It has been a while. It's not that I haven't been writing. Or thinking. The stuff that I have drafted has been, well, not so good. Actually, it's been disgustingly vile and depressingly whiny. When I've reread what I've typed, I haven't liked what I was reading. Or saying for that matter. So, I sort of edited myself into silence.

Things aren't going all that well for me of late. Yes, I'm a graduate now. I think that may be the only good thing going for me. I'm still suffering from a lingering fever without any form of health coverage. I have re-torn my rotator cuff. All the compensating with my left arm has caused damage in that arm too. I've been miserable and I have lost what little sense of humor I have left.

In essence, I'm not happy, still sick and in a lot of pain. And to top it all off, I'm still broke. I have been unable to get a job interview in the past six weeks. Very frustrating. Well, I'm sure you can imagine what I've been writing about and why I am not offering to share this time.

Well, how are things with all of you? I certainly hope no one has it as badly (or worse) than I have it right now. Please share. I really could use a reason to smile or laugh.

2 Comments:

At February 10, 2008 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey don't worry things will luck up just now! Just remember after every bad period comes a great one! *Hugs*

 
At February 10, 2008 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

look up* luck up is good too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home