The parole of a shy person: A PSA for all humans who have working eyes

Sunday, February 24, 2008

A PSA for all humans who have working eyes

Just surfacing for a few minutes because my eyes were just violated by someone who walked by. The image is not quite burned into my retinas, but that image certainly is going to take some time for it to erase itself from my short term memory. So, please hear out my request, world.

I can see that spandex leggings have made a comeback in women's fashion. However, the most likely reason it went out in the first place is because certain body shapes don't belong in them. Women, you know who you are. I don't claim to have a good fashion sense, but I can recognize what isn't good. And for the love of everything that's good, please wear something underneath!

Ok, public service annoucement over. As you can see, I'm feeling better and I am outside of the four walls of my room once more. And I have recovered some of my sense of humor too. Now, if I could only find a decent paying job...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home