The parole of a shy person: Keys to your heart?

Friday, November 18, 2005

Keys to your heart?

I'm officially back to blogging, though it may take me a couple of days to write about some more interesting things that have been crossing my mind. In the meantime, I think I need to stop going to these take a quiz about yourself places. I know they are entirely generic and cookie cutter creations. However, after getting results like those below, I sometimes wonder if they can read my mind. Either that or I have a very easily unlocked heart.

The Keys to Your Heart
You are attracted to good manners and elegance.

In love, you feel the most alive when your partner is patient and never willing to give up on you.

You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.

Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage.

In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.

1 Comments:

At November 19, 2005 6:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok - here's mine:

You are attracted to obedience and warmth.

Yeah, but what happens when they stop being obedient?

In love, you feel the most alive when your partner is patient and never willing to give up on you.

Umm yeah, so what do you do when they do give up on you?

You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy.

when in reality you are sad and desperate

You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.

Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.

at least until he decides I am too much for him and hits the road...

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

aha! but it doesn't say HE won't!

You think of marriage something you've always wanted... though you haven't really thought about it.

what?

In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.

and that, my friend, is why I am now alone

bastards - just thought you'd like to know that they cookie cutter pegged me, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home