The parole of a shy person: Slow down!

Monday, October 24, 2005

Slow down!

I realized that I've been posting practically every day for a week now. I think that I am posting so fast that I may be getting overwhelming in volume. Not that this is a terrible thing, rather it is kind of like getting drowned in a cacophony of sound. You don't get to appreciate what you're hearing (or in my case reading/reflecting).

What I plan to do is to continue to write what I am thinking, but not post it immediately. Sort of saving them up for when I will disappear off the face of the earth in preparation for finals week (feels like month for me). I suspect that this will allow me to write the time independent stuff and reflect upon them more before posting. I'll continue to post anything that is dependent on time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home