The parole of a shy person: Poisoned!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Poisoned!

I finally stopped trying to puke my guts out in the toilet. This has probably been the worst case of food poisoning I've ever suffered through. I wish I knew what it was that I ate to take me out like that. I spent all of yesterday in bed or making offerings to the porcelain dieties.

Maybe it was the fish at the wedding. Who needs an emetic when you can eat stuff like that? It tasted great when I ate it. Ah well, on the bright side, I missed out on the torrential rains today.

You know, I'm kind of hungry. What am I thinking?!?

1 Comments:

At October 13, 2005 9:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I know it sounds odd - it is not like food poisoning is catching - but I have seen a ton of it lately. My friend even ended up in the hospital overnight and I have had at least 3 students miss multiple days of school for the same affliction. Hmmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home