The parole of a shy person: It's official, I am an ass.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

It's official, I am an ass.

Yep, it is indeed true. I am an ass. A friend of mine who is (and continues to be) really nice to me screwed up and instead of commiserating with him, I laid on the guilt and made him feel really, really bad. It's one thing to act like a total ass and be a loser. What really is terrible about this is that immediately after I said it, I realized that I was an ass to him. So, not only was I acting the ass, but I knew that I was acting as an ass!!! Ouch. Yes, I am officially registering to the world that I am an ass and a complete loser of a friend.

And if that's not bad enough, I have been an ass two days running. The first time was to a fellow student who kept pumping me for the answers that he should have known himself. You don't get to be a third year engineering student if you don't know what you are doing. (Yet somehow, there this guy is. How sad to be him when he goes into the Real World (tm) and everyone around him discovers how much of a lowlife he truly is.) So, I don't feel bad about being an ass to him. Now, back to my good friend.

I should apologize to my friend, and I want to. The unfortunate thing is that by the time I see him next, I will probably have forgotten. So, as a reminder, as well as being a form of atonement, I am posting this. This post will casts its accusatory finger at me and cast aspersions upon my head until I apologize to him. Hopefully, I can return soon and post a follow up that will negate this curse upon myself. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home