The parole of a shy person: Please Read.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Please Read.

Some things I want everyone to understand about why I choose to add someone to my blogroll:
  • The reason I add someone to my blogroll are based on several reasons.
  • This doesn't mean that I am not reading your site on a regular basis.
  • A reason I add a blog would be because they are regular posters (ie. once a week).
  • Another reason is becasue they present their blogs without being obscene.
  • Yet another reason (YAR) is because they are friendly to commenters.
  • YAR is because they use proper gramatical english (good spelling is optional).
  • YAR is because they write about things I don't get to experience.
  • Yes, I am living vicariously through their posts. =p
  • Lastly, I put them there because I think they are interesting enough that other readers may be interested in reading them.
Thanks for reading this. If you would like me to start reading your blog, please email me. If you meet several of the above reasons, I will eventually add you to that list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home